We offer you with 1 DAY WARRANTY
All products come with a FREE replacement warranty for 1 days from the delivery of the product:
- Damaged, Defective or Misprinted Product
If the item purchased is damaged, defective or misprinted please contact us on WhatsApp at +91-7678647069 (for faster response) or firstname.lastname@example.org with your
- Order Id
- Image of the damaged, defective or misprinted product
*In case of Damage, Defective or Misprinted Product we will REPLACE the product with another one (same what you ordered) no refund will be initiated on the same*
Please Note: –
- This policy does not cover misuse, accidental damage, water damage, or any abuse of the purchased product.
Our policy lasts 2 days. If 2 days have gone by since you have received your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or replacement.In case of damaged products,we will provide replacement. If you receive, damaged product again, you are eligible for both refund and replacement.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. There is no exchange/returns available for designs. You can exchange the product, if received damaged within 2 days from the time it is delivered to you.
Refunds (If applicable)
If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Refund processing can take up to 7 days.
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER AFTER IT HAS BEEN PLACED?
Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel your order once it has been processed and/or shipped. If you cancel your order BEFORE it has been processed and/or shipped, you will be assessed a 30% cancellation fee to cover restocking fees. Remaining 70% will be refunded to you within 7 days. For cancellation you can contact us on WhatsApp at +91-7678647069 (for faster response) or email@example.com with your
- Order Id
Buyer no longer wants the items – this is the most common example which we cannot honor if we want to continue offering great value at Framekro. The buyer should make sure he or she wants to buy the items before submitting an order, not after. After an order is submitted, the buyer enters into a legally binding contract with the seller to purchase all items in that order.
Buyer found items cheaper somewhere else – Buyer should be confident that he or she is ready to pay the asking prices before submitting an order. After an order is submitted, the buyer enters into a legally binding contract with the seller to purchase all items in that order.